You have been nominated to attend RYLA because someone sees leadership potential in you and thinks you will contribute well to the seminar.
- Download a participant pack(N/A), which includes a list of what to bring, some information for your employer, Maps on how to get to the camp
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions
- Organise time off work
- Pack your bags
- Enjoy the experience
How to organise time off with your employer:
- Provide your employer with information on the seminar (see Employer pages or your Rotary club for fliers).
- Explain that this is a great leadership development opportunity (with no cost to the business or the participant).
- Get them to contact your local/sponsoring Rotary Club or the RYLA committee if they have any questions.
- Keep in mind you need to attend the full 6 days of the seminar.